Purple Foot Festival
Sunday, September 13th, 2015
11am - 6pm, Rain or Shine!
Stomp grapes at our annual celebration of harvest. Casa Larga's Purple Foot Festival is one of the largest grape stomping festivals in the Eastern U.S.! Celebrate harvest through the old world tradition of stomping grapes - just like our late founder Mr. C did back in Italy.
Guests enjoy interactive and unique experiences with admission:
- Live Music on the Deck:
- 11am-2pm Blue Sky
- 2:30-6pm The WillBillys
- Kids Activities: Face painting, games, crafts & more.
- Grape Stomping
- Sangria Bar
- Tastings: Wine, Beer, Spirits & Hard Cider
- Winery Tours
- Wine Seminars
- Food: Tuscan Wood Fired Pizza, The Meatball Truck, Chase Farms Roasted Corn, Kettle Corn, Sonny's Landing and Flash Freeze Artisan Ice Cream.
- Cash Bar
- Wine Pick Up Station
2015 Vendors - Check back for updates!
- 1911 Spirits
- Accents of Nature (Gemstones)
- AMA Waterways (River Cruises Travel Agency)
- Apple Grove Farm (Apple Butters)
- Bella Bags (Handbags)
- Berry Cute Hats (Crocheted items)
- Black Button Spirits
- D'Grater (Food Products)
- Elliot Farms
- Embark Craft Cider (Hard Cider)
- F. Oliver’s (Olive Oils & Balsamic Vinegars)
- Flash Freeze Artisan Ice Cream
- Gloribead (Jewelry)
- Havana Handbags
- Jackie’s Jams & Jellies
- K&K Craftique (Wreaths)
- Kim Davis Designs (Crocheted Clothing)
- Kneads and Wants (Bakery)
- LuLaRoe Simply Comfortable Clothing
- Mary's Fault (Tuscan Tiles)
- New York Life
- Olfactory Soaps & Scents
- Pampered Chef (Culinary Items)
- Premier Designs (Jewelry)
- SanGer-La Alpacas
- Shapain Baubles (Jewelry)
- Shawn O Photo
- Soul Juicin’ (cold pressed fruit and vegetable juices)
- Stoney Ridge Farms (Maple Syrup)
- Tealicious Teas
- The Garlic Market
- Three Heads Brewing
11:30am, 2:30pm, 5:30pm - Two Crazy Chicks Junk Food Pairings - Round 2
They are back! Casa Larga’s eccentric and madcap duo of Leslie Arduser-Brogan and Cathy Fabretti will present Round Three of Junk Food Wine Pairings. No chocolate covered peanuts allowed.
12:30pm, 3:30pm - They All Scream for Ice Cream
Your dream has come true… ice cream and wine. We have paired the luscious, velvety, creamy and over the top ice creams created by Chef Greg Broman of Flash Freeze Artisan Ice Cream with Casa Larga wine. We know….the heavens have opened up. Ice Cream and Wine for all!
1:30pm, 4:30pm - Let them Eat Cake and Drink Wine Too!
Brought back for a second year by the demands of hundreds of our customers. Chef Tracy Burgio of Kneads and Wants serves up her magically uncanny but scrumptious cakes and we have paired them with Casa Larga Wines. Who says you can’t eat your cake and have your wine too? Certainly not us.
In Advance: $15
At the Door: $18
Wine Lover Club Members: $13
Under 21: Free
For groups of 10+, call Cathy: 585-223-4210x 121
Our 2015 Charity Partner is the Make a Wish Foundation.
Thank You, Sponsors