2014 Worldly Approach to Wine Seminars
Celebrations All over the World!
Be courageous and explore the world with us in the hopes of discovering a “new” wine. Join us as we travel the globe to exciting established wine regions, as well as “up and coming” regions, tasting the wines of the world.
Our culinary journey will take us to countries such as: Croatia, Macedonia and Turkey
, among others, by highlighting international and national festivals such as the World Tango Championships, Croatia’s Rikjeka Carnival
The 2014 Seminar Series Includes:
• Guest speakers
• 3 course dinner showcasing the country’s classic dishes.
• The remarkable wines of Casa Larga Vineyards
• A “fringe” wine from that country
Click on the Dinner below to purchase tickets
or contact our wine shop at 585.223.4210 Option 2
May Dinner Menu:
· Patatas Fritas Con Salsa Variada- Chips and Assorted Salsa served family style
· Vieiras Ensalada De Maiz Mexicano- Scallops with Mexican Corn Salad (served)
· Tortilla Hecha en Casa- Homemade Tortillas
· Carne en Adobo- Beef in Adobo
· Cerdo Mole Verde Oaxaqueno- Green Mole with Pork From Oaxaca
· Frijoles Negros Machacados- Mashed Black Beans
· Arroz a la Mexicana- Mexican Red Rice
· Assorted Toppings
· Panna cotta con Costra Diavalo- Crusted Panna Cotta Diavalo