2287 Turk Hill Road
Sundays from 10am-2pm
June 19-September 11
The Farm to Table Marketplace showcases the best our area has to offer via rented stalls under a large tent near the front patio as well as open stalls along the driveway and vineyard, all of which are parallel to Turk Hill Road.
Farmers at the 2016 Marketplace:
- Wholly Cheeses
- Elliott's Fruit Farm
- Clover Jack Farms
- Suds by Sasha
- Bret Klatt Whole Family Farm (organic poultry)
- Affaire de Chocolat (chocolate covered bacon and other chocolate delights)
- Noto Fruit Farms
Every Other Week: Sweet Caroline Spices
Our Market is growing - with something fun to do each week! Check out our 2016 schedule and sign up for our emails to be the first to learn about the 2017 season!
- June 19: Opening Day & Father’s Day Pancake Breakfast
- June 26: The first 25 customers will receive a free reusable shopping bag
- July 3: Fourth of July Weekend Hot Dog Challenge to benefit Perinton Food Bank
- July 10: Live music, group TBA from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
- July 17: Demonstration by Chef Kimberly Roth of Rochester food truck Stingray Sushifusion
- July 24: The first 25 customers receive a discount on Casa Larga wine.
- July 31: “Backyard Chickens” Seminar by Shannon of Olive Egg Farm
- August 7: First 25 customers receive free shopping bag
- August 14: Pancake Breakfast
- August 21: Demonstration by Chef Kimberly Roth of Rochester food truck Stingray Sushifusion
- August 28: The first 25 customers receive a discount on Casa Larga wine
- September 4: Enter to Win Purple Foot Tickets with Market Purchase
- September 11: Live Music from the String Chickens! Also, Noto Fruit farms will be offering a bag free apples to First Responders with a farmer's market purchase.