- This event has passed.
St. Patrick’s Day Crawl
March 18, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The best way to spend St. Patrick’s Day! On Saturday March 18, join businesses throughout the Fairport area on a St. Patrick’s Day Crawl. This ticket is valid for Casa Larga ONLY, each business will sell their own ticket.
On the menu:
- Casa Larga: $10 for a glass of wine or beer, potato soup, and Irish soda bread.
- Amazing Grains Bread Company: $7 Salty Rueben Pizza Bread (enough for 2), $5 Giant Irish cream puff filled with Jameson pastry cream and topped with a chocolate stout ganache
- Affaire de Chocolat: $3 Truffle tasting - whiskey truffle and a mint truffle
- Fairpour: $5 Shamrock Latte and $5 Rohrobach's Patty's Irish cream ale
- Moonlight Creamery: $7 Irish Cream Milkshake
- Tucker's Diner: $8 BBQ Pork with Bacon Mac & Cheese with BBQ Pork, $2.50 Tucker's Toasted Tarts
- The Inn on Church Bed & Breakfast: Complimentary sampling of Irish Desserts
- Fairport Brewing:
- $5 FBC Tasting: 6 beer tastings and 1 Timbucha tasting
- $10 Irish Flight: 6 beer tastings, 1 Timbucha tasting, Black Button Bespoke Bourbon Cream tasting, and a Black Button Four Grain Bourbon tasting.
- The Brunch Box Food Truck (parked at Fairport Brewing): $8 Corned beef and cabbage with potatoes, $8 Reuben wrap, other wrap varieties $7 each.
Each location will be selling their own tickets, this ticket is valid for Casa Larga only. Casa Larga will also be offering the soup, bread, and beverage special on Sunday March 19.