The 2023 Holiday Wine & Craft Marketplace
- Friday, November 24th & Saturday, November 25th
- Free to attend
- Local shopping
If you are interesting in being a vendor, please complete and submit the vendor application below. Please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation that it's been received. Upon acceptance to the marketplace you will receive an email with details for the event, including a link to submit fee payments. Set up information will be sent out the week prior to the event.
- Vendors can choose to attend either one or two days of the marketplace
- Booth Fees are $95 for one day, $170 for both days. After submitting your payment online, you'll receive and email confirmation which will be your paid receipt.
- All Vendors must be in the building by 10:00AM the day of the Festival. If not, you forfeit your paid booth fee and you will not be able to set up.
- Remember to bring your lunch/snacks - it can be a busy day and you'll want to keep your energy up!
- Business listing on the Casa Larga website
- (1) 6ft skirted table with chair
- A table sign
The Casa Larga Holiday Craft & Wine Marketplace will be promoted during the months of October & November 2023. We are requesting that you also promote the Craft Show on your website and your social media channels.