Join us on Thursday, November 4th for our Hello Fall Board design from Vino & Vernici! Come and enjoy an unforgettable evening filled with friends, fun and fabulous art! All of your supplies, paints, paintbrushes, and aprons will be waiting and Melissa will be here to help you create your very own Hello Fall Board for $40! Don’t worry, no experience is necessary. Doors open at 5:00, instruction starts at 6 pm sharp.
Casa Larga has the right to cancel a scheduled “Sip &” Series class due to weather, a minimum number of reservations is not met, Artist illness, or for circumstances beyond our control. We will make every attempt to re-schedule to another class for those customers who have a pre-paid reservation.
Before booking, please be sure to read the following information as our procedures have changed due to COVID-19:
- Due to seating arrangements and COVID-19 requirements, classes will remain open until 48 hours prior to the event, at which point the tickets close and purchases become NONREFUNDABLE.
- Please note- if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend. In these instances, you will be able to transfer your reservation to another night or receive credit to use in the Casa Larga wine shop.
- There is a 10 person minimum to be able to host an event and if the minimum has not been met the class will be canceled and you will be contacted immediately
- Vaccinated people are no longer required to wear masks, our mask requirements are based on the honor system.
- Your ticket cost includes your first glass of wine, and all alcohol consumption must be done seated. You will be able to purchase additional glasses of wine, beer or wine slushie, as well as charcuterie boxes and other snacks throughout the evening.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our classes or policies, please email Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org