- A selection of 5 of our wines to taste. One of our tasting associates will guide you through your tasting, providing information about the wines you're sampling.
- Available daily.
- $5 per person for groups 1-9. Select your own wines off of our tasting sheet. Reservation NOT required.
- $7 per person for groups 10-30. Reservations required. Wines are preselected.
- If you have a particular wine you'd like to try, please let us know either by noting in your reservation or by calling us prior to your tasting.
- Add a sample of our award-winning ice wine for just $2 per person.
- Tasting lasts 20-30 minutes depending on group size.
- We're sorry, we are unable to book groups of 10 or more people on Saturdays between 1pm and 4pm.
- For groups of over 30 people, please call us to arrange your tasting at 585-223-4210.
- Enjoy six of our most popular wines paired with six delicious chocolates created by a premier local chocolatier, Hedonist Artisan Chocolates, specifically for this experience.
- Available daily for any group size:
- 1-9 people: $8 per person
- 10-30 people: $10 per person (Private tasting)
- Reservations not required for 1-9 people, required for 10-30 people. Please call at 585-223-4210 for groups of 30+.
- Tasting lasts between 20-45 minutes, depending on group size.
We offer Private Bus Tours and Tastings by reservation and have plenty of complimentary Coach parking. Your Escort and Driver will be comped and we gift them each a bottle of wine.
We offer Tastings, Tours and Tastings, Chocolate and Wine Tastings, Cheese Platters and more. Please contact Cathy Fabretti (585.223.4210 ext.121) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
All reservations made online must be paid in full. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call the wine shop at 585-223-4210. For cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance, a full refund will be granted. If less than 48 hours, a cancellation fee of 50% of your tasting up to $50 will be applied.
Our friendly guide will explain in a few basic steps how we grow quality wine grapes and produce wine, show the equipment use up-close and facilities where we make and store wine, and answer any questions you may have. Approx. 20-30 minutes.
- $3 extra per person.
- Check our tour schedule for availability.
- $5 extra per person.
- Available at any time, reservations required.
- Additional $2 per person to sample our Award Winning Ice Wine.
- $4 per person. Comes with a selection of cheese, crackers, and berries and nut mix.
- Take home a package of delectable chocolate bark from Hedonist Artisan Chocolates. $9.99 per pack.