Visit our 2020 Holiday Wine & Craft Marketplace
- New for 2020: 3 different dates to shop!
- Black Friday November 27
- Saturday December 5
- Saturday December 12
- Free to attend
- Local shopping
- Enjoy food prepared by the Casa Larga Food truck and enjoy wine flights and glasses of wine, beer and wine slushies while seated in our gorgeous Bella Vista event rooms.
- Please note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all food and alcohol consumption must be done seated.
Come shop on Black Friday & select Saturdays in December to take the headache out of holiday shopping and enjoy the spirit of the season at a more relaxed pace. Bring your friends and family to our third annual Holiday Wine & Craft Marketplace for a little shopping from local craft vendors and stocking up on your favorite wines.
We will have unique local vendors spaced throughout our large event space for plenty of room to shop for everyone on your list this holiday season!
Vendor Applications are open for 2020! For more information please visit the Vendor Page.
Catering will be provided by Chef Scott of Chapels & the Casa Larga food truck, serving your favorite comfort foods! Food will be available all four days from 11a-4p during the marketplace.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Casa Larga strives to provide a safe and comfortable environment while visiting the winery. Please read the following guidelines and procedures for visiting during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The marketplace will take place in our Bella Vista event space to promote safe social distancing
- All vendor booths will be a minimum of 6 feet apart with ample space to shop
- Barrels and floor markings are placed throughout the property to help promote social distancing
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the facility for use as often as needed
- Casa Larga's team will be cleaning and sanitizing all common surfaces throughout the day, including but not limited to, public restrooms, counter surfaces, tables, register surfaces and doors
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask or face covering at all times that you are not seated at a designated table, both indoors and outdoors
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID, such as fever, sore throat, dry cough or trouble breathing please plan on attending a different day
- If you have been recently diagnosed, are waiting on results of a COVID test or have recently come into contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID please attend a different day
Our Saturday December 11th vendors include:
|Kiely Ann Creations|
|Mona Moon Naturals|
|Nando Silenzi/JS Specialty Foods|
|Papillon Marketplace & Maggies Essentials|
|Riley Joy Candle Company|
|The Crafty Savage|
|Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski|