Purple Foot Festival
Sunday, September 15th, 2013
Thanks for a great day, see you at Purple Foot 2013.
*RAIN-OR-SHINE** Stomp grapes at our annual celebration of harvest. Casa Larga's
Purple Foot Festival is one of the largest grape stomping festival in the Eastern U.S.! Celebrate harvest through the old world tradition of stomping grapes - just like our late founder Mr. C did back in Italy.
2012 Festival Highlights
Guests enjoyed interactive and unique experiences with admission including:
- Grape Stomping - Jump in Anytime!
- Wine Tastings at Harvest Bars
- Winery Tours: 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30
- Live Music
- Guest Wine Speakers Schedule
- 11:15am, 2:15pm and 5:15pm
“Fall in Love with Rieslings”
- Holly Howell
“Wines That Started the Vineyard”
- Mrs. C & Andrea Colaruotolo O’Neill
- 1:15pm, 3:15pm and 5:15pm
“It is a Wine, Wine World”
- Lorraine Hems
Steve and Kelly Richards,
"Celebration with All Guest Speakers in the Wine Shop"
- Vineyard Hayrides
- Kids crafts, hay maze and entertainment.
- Italian Dance Classes
- Magician Performance
- Gourmet food sampling
- Picnic foods for sale
- Cash Bar - enjoy Casa Larga wines and harvest mixed wine drinks
- Hearing Impaired Tours and Tastings: 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00
- Wine Pick Up Station
Local Vendors sold their wares.
- Genesee Brewery was the official Brewery of the Festival
Taste the new Genesee, Rochester’s Original Hometown Brewery
Under 21 free
Includes tasting glass, gift bag, free wine seminars, winery tours, wine tastings, live music, entertainment, children’s area, and vineyard hayride