Important Things To Know
- Tickets are $15 with tax and include your first drink of the night. Doors open at 4:45 p.m., Bar opens at 5:00 p.m. and the band begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Tickets are available online until 1 p.m. on Thursday. After that, tickets can be purchased by phone and at the door.
- As seating is first come-first serve, we highly recommend bringing your own chairs!
- Dancing is both allowed and encouraged! Please be respectful of others' space.
- In the event of inclement weather, patio parties will be moved indoors to our beautiful Bella Vista Ballroom.
- Outside food and drink is prohibited. No pets are allowed at the winery, including the patio area (service animals are the exception). Guests under 21 are free, so bring the whole family to enjoy an evening at Casa Larga!
- Groups are welcome! Contact Bella Vista at 585-223-4210 x126 to reserve a VIP experience with a private, shady space and table service.
- The 2023 Patio Parties benefit the Perinton Food Shelf. Everybody is encouraged to bring a canned food item to support this organization.
Patio Party Weather Cancellation Policy
In the case of inclement weather, the Casa Larga management staff will make a determination on the occurrence of the Patio Party for that evening. In the case of rain, the Patio Party will take place indoors in our Bella Vista event space. In the event the Patio Party needs to be canceled, attendees that have already checked in with their tickets will be issued a Patio Party Rain Check to be used for entrance into a future Patio Party.
ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Tickets are date specific, and can not be transferred to a different patio party day. Online ticket sales are available until 1 p.m. the day of. After that, tickets can be purchased at check-in.