We have a strong tradition of providing quality goods and excellent customer service. Part of achieving this goal involves working with information that helps us understand our customers and what they are searching for when they visit www.casalarga.com.
Information You Provide Us
- In several areas, we ask customers to provide us information by filling out and submitting an online form. The following is a list of the information we request and details on how we use this information.
Checkout - We request your name, address and contact information so we can send out your order, and also so we can contact you if there are questions regarding your order. We ask for credit card information so we can fulfill your order, and so we can provide this information to the company or companies who process your credit card payment.
When you make a purchase or join a Wine Club, your credit card will be processed by Casa Larga Vineyards. Please check your credit card statement to verify that the charges have been properly processed. All orders placed to be shipped are processed through VinoShipper. Information such as name, email, address, etc. given to Casa Larga to be shipped or directly to VinoShipper is stored within both the VinoShipper and Casa Larga databases with the exception of credit card information. Credit card information is not stored by either Casa Larga or Vino Shipper. We do not share or sell email addresses.
My Account - When you create an account, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, and a user name and password. We use this information to complete your orders and to enable time-saving features like express checkout, wish lists, and saved baskets. We do not share or sell this information.
Newsletter - We ask you to provide a name, email address and profile information. We use this information only to fulfill your request and, in the case of profile information, to help make sure we're sending you the type of email updates and catalogs you want to receive. We do not share or sell email addresses.
Gift Messages - These options allow you to send a personal greeting with your gift order. We make no use of the information contained in these greetings except to complete your order as you have requested.
Information We Do Not Collect
- When you visit and browse our site, we do not collect your name, email address or any other personal information unless you provide it to us.
How We Use Email
- After you place an order on our site, you will receive an email confirmation and, in most cases, an email with package tracking information.
- We send our Newsletter, our E-Blast updates on sales, products and wine information to our subscribers only. Unsubscribe instructions are included in each edition of the email. We do not sell or share email addresses with other companies. We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our customers, and we encourage you to email us at email@example.com with your questions or comments. We read every email we receive.
Links To Other Sites
- Occasionally we provide links to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of us and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
Information We Do Not Share With Others
- We do not share, sell or trade email addresses, information collected as part of a survey, or specific details about you or your household.
- We do not contribute to or participate in shared or cooperative databases, which give other companies access to your personal information. We do not release credit card or financial information for use by other companies.
- For both privacy and security purposes, all transactional information communicated between customers and our website is transmitted in an encrypted format, and all credit card information is deleted from our servers immediately after card authorization.
How To Remove Your Name From Our Mailing List
- Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter. Or send a request for removal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates To Our Information Practices
- We're always looking for ways to improve our site's features and services and to improve the way we communicate our information practices. As a result, this statement is updated from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Questions or Comments - Please Contact Us- For questions, comments or assistance with any privacy-related issues, we invite you to email us at email@example.com or call (585) 223-4210. We're always happy to help.
We would like you to be aware that many states have different laws regarding the shipment of wine. Laws vary from being able to ship any amount - to limited amounts by volume by month. Some states do not require additional taxes or paperwork while other states require both and more.
With our new partnership with VinoShipper, we are able to ship to more states than ever. Though we do not ship to all 50 states yet, more are constantly being added. Currently, wine shipping is available to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, DC, CO, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Gift Packs and Baskets
- Gift packs including wine in a beautiful maroon gift box are available for shipping. You can find them in the “Gift Packs” section of the website. Only certain gift packs and baskets are available to ship. Please read the full item descriptions
- Delivery is available to locations in the Greater Rochester Area. Please contact the Wine Shop at (585) 223-4210, Option 2, to place your order for delivery.
Standard Ground Shipping
- The standard shipping option for all orders outside of NYS is UPS Ground Delivery. All orders are shipped from the east coast (Rochester, NY) and typically take 3-6 business days for east coast delivery addresses and 6-10 days for west coast delivery. Your confirmation email from will list a tracking number provided by UPS and will provide the estimated arrival time once the order has been processed.
- Express Shipping, via UPS 3-Day Air, 2-Day Air, is available for an additional shipping charge. During the check-out process the exact shipping charge for the deliveries will be shown for the permitted states.
- An email will be sent to you after placing a purchase, noting your order number and information. Visit the UPS Tracking Service link provided in your confirmation email for an approximate shipping time.
Shipping & Handling Charges
- For all orders placed online, all shipping & handling charges are noted during the check-out process.
Multiple Delivery Attempts
- All packages containing alcohol require an additional fee for an “Adult Signature” which is included in our shipping prices. An adult over 21 must be present to sign for these packages. If an adult is not present, there will be two additional attempts made to deliver these packages. Additionally, packages CANNOT be left in a secure location – a signature must be obtained. UPS will notify the customer after the second attempt of a possible delivery issue. After all three attempts, the package will be returned to Casa Larga Vineyards, and Casa Larga Vineyards will charge the original customer the UPS return fee. Casa Larga will only reship the returned packages to the original shipping destination with customer approval, and then the returned package fee and the reshipping fee must be charged to the customer. If the original customer chooses not to re-send the return package, CLV must still charge the UPS return fee to said customer.
- Casa Larga will not be responsible for packages that are shipped with an incorrect or incomplete address when such address is supplied by the customer. Casa Larga Vineyards will charge the customer's credit card $10.00 if the address supplied was incorrect BUT UPS corrected the error and then delivered the package.
- Casa Larga Vineyards will replace any items shipped that become broken or lost in transit. Contact Casa Larga customer service for assistance.
Casa Larga Vineyards is not allowed, by law, to accept wine returns. For all other non-wine merchandise, please contact us by telephone at 585-223-4210 ext. 2 prior to returning a purchase so that we can issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. All return merchandise requests must receive an authorization number.