Currently hiring for:
We are seeking a bartender to provide beverage products and service to the guests of our Bella Vista banquet center in a professional and courteous manner.
Casa Larga Vineyards hosts over 30,000 guests annually at our Bella Vista banquet center, Wine Shop and our beautiful vineyards in Fairport, NY (www.CasaLarga.com)
BARTENDING EXPERIENCE IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL FOR THIS POSITION.
Key Skills / Knowledge:
•Verbal communication skills
•Greet and Serve Guests promptly and professionally
•Complete set up and breakdown of bars
•Knowledge of Family, Facility, History and Products
•Promote Wine Sales through product knowledge and training
•Maintain and Record Inventory
•Conduct Tours and Tastings with confidence
•Relate information pertaining to menus and food service as communicated by the manager
•Assist Caterers as needed- water and coffee tables, clear glassware
•Maintain cleanliness of bar and surrounding area
•Maintain cleanliness of deck and Piazza areas
•Perform other related duties as assigned by MOD
•Maintain professional appearance and adhere to dress code
•Hours are primarily nights and weekends
•Bartending experience required
•Scheduling will be done with team members to effectively meet the department’s needs
Job Type: Part-time
•Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
•serving: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Send applications to Allysha Russo firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Winemaker and Owners
General Description of Duties:
Casa Larga Vineyards located in Fairport, NY is an award winning winery. The winery was established in 1974 and had a 40 acre vineyard located on its property in Fairport, NY. The winery is looking for a full time equipment operator and Vineyard care taker. This position reports directly to the head wine maker and is critical to the growing and harvesting of our wine grapes for excellent wines. General farm equipment and farm growing experience is required and Vineyard experience is a bonus.
- Ability to drive tractors proficiently in and out of rows
- Safe operation of tractors, tractor implements, and other farm tools and equipment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and maintain all tractor, attachments and tools, including the monitoring of lubrication, fuels, oils, safety guards, tire pressure, fluids, etc..
- Understands and complies with all safety protocol and PPE (personal protection equipment) requirements.
- Monitors crops for insect & disease management
- Mixing of necessary spray materials for Vineyard management with proper training
- Harvesting grapes, mowing, grading
- Hand work includes pruning, tying and tucking
- Maintains accurate, timely work records of daily events and equipment records
- Takes on special projects as assigned by their supervisor.
- Fork Lift operation with completed training
- Maintains equipment use and spray records
- Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of two years of direct farm experience in vineyard and/or other fruit crops. Strong communication skills are essential, including the ability to speak and write clearly. This position necessitates excellent planning and organizational skills as well as the desire to be team oriented.
- Degree in Viticulture or related field is preferred but not required.
- Pesticide applicator license is preferred but not required. Annual training and maintenance of license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to use fingers, hands and arms.
- Must be able to operate farm implements, large machinery, and vehicles on flat land, uneven surfaces and on hillsides.
- Employee is exposed moving mechanical parts.
- The employee will be exposed to seasonal weather conditions (summer heat, cold weather, rain).
- Current valid NY driver’s license
- Standard work schedule is Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm with one hour lunch break. Schedule may vary with seasonality of vineyard needs.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- This job description is not limited to the duties described and may be subject to change as needed.
To express interest, please contact Andrea O'Neill at email@example.com.
Applicants: Please submit a link to your portfolio when submitting your application. If your portfolio is not electronic, please note how you would like to submit your portfolio for review.
This position will focus on the graphics, social media and digital needs of the Casa Larga marketing and branding team. In this position you will be working with customers as well as managers from all company teams to produce and promote the Casa Larga brand.
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with teams
- Quick Learner, willingness to jump in (assist others) as needed
- Neat and organized
- Friendly disposition
- Carries out duties and responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Makes decisions and establishes work priorities
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Prompt attendance
- Prompt completion of tasks assigned
- Follows company policy as outlined in hand manual
Graphics and Marketing:
- Keeping monthly/annual marketing calendar up to date tied across all departments
- Fulfilling custom label orders for customers and corporate clients
- Keep website fresh and functional
- Graphics updating of ads, postcards, catalogue etc..
- Manage graphics storage
- Wine label management including TTB submissions
- Operate Casa Larga social media accounts, managing the in-house postings.
- Collaborate with our outside media company
- Manage business listings on TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google
- Attending meetings offsite to promote the brand; i.e. Visit Rochester and Yelp events when necessary.
- Provide graphic design support to all of the CLV teams: Special Events, Retail, Wholesale, and Production.
- Designing the Holiday catalog for the retail shop, annually.
- Researching apps and WordPress plugins to further improve website.
- Brand management of all marketing collateral; i.e. logo files, bottle images, label images, photos, fliers, rack cards, and other print collateral.
- Advertising placement
- Manage the wine competition strategy with marketing manager and winemaker
- Working with vendors to quote order & print graphic and marketing materials.
- College associates degree
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Work with layout and design.
- Familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Experience with WordPress and HTML is a plus.
- Experience with TripAdvisor and Yelp is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds
- Sitting in a normal seated position for extended periods of time
- Reaching by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction
- Finger dexterity required to manipulate objects with fingers rather than with whole hand(s) or arm(s), for example, using a keyboard
- Communication skills using the spoken word
- Ability to see within normal parameters
- Ability to hear within normal range
- Ability to move about
Job Type: Part time 25-30 hours a week
To express interest, please contact Andrea O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note when applying for this job: Due to the nature of this position, there are mandatory days in which availability is required. If you are not able to meet the availability requirements your application may be rejected. These availability dates are listed at the bottom of the job posting.
Casa Larga Vineyards grows 10 varieties of wine grapes on 36 acres and has produced and marketed fine wines since 1978. We host over 30,000 guests annually at our beautiful vineyards, Bella Vista events center, and Wine Shop in Fairport, NY. (www.CasaLarga.com)
We are seeking an energetic outgoing person to join our Offsite Tasting team. He/she will deliver to our guest a memorably positive experience, which will generate excellent wine sales, return visits and repeat purchases, superior reviews/ratings, and recommendations to others.
- Effectively represents Casa Larga Vineyards at any offsite venues mainly in the greater Rochester area but occasionally elsewhere in upstate NY
- Conduct tastings at wholesale locations including restaurants and liquor stores
- Promote and sell Casa Larga wines
- Operate a cash box as well as a credit card swipe via a cell phone
- Encourages customers to visit the Casa Larga winery for tours/tastings
- Accurately accounts for sales, tasting bottles, and wine inventory
- Foster teamwork and add to the morale of his/her workmates
- Be comfortable receiving guidance from his/her supervisor on areas of personal improvement
- Provide thoughtful feedback to his/her supervisor on opportunities for improvement
This is a part-time/seasonal position, with the opportunity to grow into full-time. Starting wages: $11.10/hour
Job requirements include:
- Minimum one year's experience serving the public in the hospitality or wine industry.
- Willingness to travel to and from events in company vehicle or on rare occasions, a personal vehicle, as well as occasional overnight stays.
- Have an active and clean driver’s license
- Able to multitask and function at fast pace with good humor.
- Detail-oriented, thorough, reliable, courteous.
- A clear and sensitive communicator, with the motivation and sensitivity to help others
- Able to work on his/her feet for most of an 8-hour work day
- Able to lift and carry cases of wine weighing up to 45 lbs.
- Be able to work at least 2 Saturdays a month
- Casa Larga has 2 offsite locations in which occur every Saturday
- Rochester Public Market- Saturdays from 8:00-3:00pm
- Windmill Farm & Craft Market- Penn Yan- From 8:00-4:00pm
- Be available for occasional evening events (availability beyond 5pm)
- Be available to work 20 hours a week
- Events in which availability is mandatory
- June 1st & 2nd- Fairport Canal Days, Fairport, NY
- June 7th, 8th, 9th- Great NYS Food and Wine Festival, Clayton, NY
- July 13th & 14th- Finger Lakes Wine Festival, Watkins Glen, NY
- August 3rd & 4th- Americas Grape Country Festival, Dunkirk, NY
- For the festivals in Clayton, Watkins Glen & Dunkirk overnight stays may be required. Lodging and meal reimbursement are given to any staff members who are required to stay overnight.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.10 /hour
To express interest in this position, email email@example.com