Currently hiring for:
To apply, please send your resume directly to Belinda Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide beverage products and service to the guests of Bella Vista at Casa Larga in a professional and courteous manner.
Key Skills / Knowledge:
· Verbal communication skills
· Public Speaking
· Customer Service
. Bartending experience is required for this position. Knowledge of bar set-up/ break-down, cleanliness, cocktail mixing.
· Greet and Serve large groups of Guests promptly and professionally
· Assist with table service-pouring beverages, serving food or clearing at the tables
· Maintain and Record Inventory
· Relate information pertaining to menus and food service as communicated by the manager
· Maintain Cleanliness of the premises including the bar and guest areas
· Maintain professional appearance and adhere to dress code – Black shoes, Black pants, White long sleeve button down shirt (sleeves must be down for the duration of the event), Black long tie (Casa Larga will provide the first one for you) Black Vest. Uniform should be cleaned and pressed at all times.
· Knowledge of Family, Facility, History and Products
· Promote Wine Sales through product knowledge and Training
. Adhere to Fair program standards
· Satisfactory surveys report 99% positive feedback
· Hours are primarily nights and weekends, with a focus during the summer and holiday season
To apply to this position, send resume to email@example.com
Position Title: Cellar Hand
Reports to: Winemaker
The Winery Associate’s primary responsibility includes cellar work and harvest needs. This position is hourly and will consistently provide 20-35 hours of work weekly September-November. Pay is commensurate with experience.
· General Cellar Sanitation (cleaning of tanks, fittings, floors, lab etc.)
· Juice/Wine transfer
· All Harvest Activities (crush pad, data and sampling analysis, fermentation monitoring etc.)
· Prior cellar (winery/brewery/cidery) experience is required. An Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in Viticulture/Enology and Forklift Certification is preferred, though not required
· Strong communication skills are essential with the ability to speak and write clearly
· A thorough attention to detail and cleanliness
· Curiosity and a willingness to work hard and learn
This position requires self-direction and ability to work on your own as well as part of a team. The right candidate should demonstrate:
· Good people skills
· The ability to build positive, constructive relationships at all levels of the company
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds regularly
· Must be able to operate wine making machinery (press, pumps), bend and move hoses, climb ladders.
· During harvest, long days (potentially more than 10 hours) are possible, and the ability to work on cement floors for long periods of time is necessary
· Employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts and the employee will be exposed to seasonal weather conditions (summer heat, cold weather, rain, snow etc).
This job description is not limited to the duties described and may be subject to change as needed as per team and company needs.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking energetic, outgoing Sales Associates with outstanding communications skills to join our team in representing Casa Larga. This position entails working at our retail Fairport location and our satellite locations. The Associate will deliver to customers a memorably positive experience, generating excellent wine sales, return visits, repeat purchases, superior reviews, and recommendations to others.
This is a part-time/seasonal position, with most hours needed in Spring, Summer and Fall, (<20 hours), with the possibility of additional hours.
The Associate will:
· Promote and sell our wines, clubs and other programs
· Utilize in-house P.O.S. system
· Foster teamwork and add to the morale of their workmates
. Serve, clear and clean tables
· Be comfortable receiving guidance from his/her supervisor on areas of personal improvement
· Provide thoughtful feedback to his/her supervisor on opportunities for improvement
· Opportunity to perform liquor store tastings at various wholesale accounts throughout the Rochester area
· Benefits include an Industry Discount Card & Employee discount on Casa Larga Vineyard purchases as per our employee handbook
Job requirements include:
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· At least one year experience in the last five years serving the public in the retail, hospitality or wine industries
· Enjoys wine, and willing to learn more about the industry
· Able to multitask and function at a fast pace in a team environment
· Detail-oriented, thorough, reliable, courteous, enjoys people
· Valid NYS driver's license and Insurance
· Able to lift and carry cases of wine weighing up to 40 lbs
· Able to work on his/her feet for 8-hours