Currently hiring for:
To provide beverage products and service to the guests of Bella Vista at Casa Larga in a professional and courteous manner.
Key Skills / Knowledge:
- Verbal communication skills
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- Greet and Serve Guests promptly and professionally
- Complete set up and breakdown of bars
- Knowledge of Family, Facility, History and Products
- Promote Wine Sales through product knowledge and Training
- Maintain and Record Inventory
- Conduct Tours and Tastings with confidence
- Relate information pertaining to menus and food service as communicated by the manager
- Assist Caterers as needed- water and coffee tables, clear glassware
- Maintain Cleanliness of bar and surrounding area
- Maintain Cleanliness of deck and Piazza areas
- Perform other related duties as assigned by MOD
- Maintain professional appearance and adhere to dress code – Black shoes, Black pants, White long sleeve button down shirt (sleeves must be down for the duration of the event), Black long tie (Casa Larga will provide the first one for you) Black Vest. Uniform should be cleaned and pressed at all times.
- Adhere to Fair program standards
- Satisfactory surveys report 99% positive feedback
Hours are primarily nights and weekends, Bartending experience preferred
Scheduling will be done with team members to effectively meet the department’s needs
We are seeking an energetic, outgoing Sales Associates with outstanding communications skills to join our Offsite team in representing Casa Larga at our satellite locations – Rochester Public Market and The Windmill in Penn Yan. He/She will deliver to customers a memorably positive experience, generating excellent wine sales, return visits, repeat purchases, superior reviews, and recommendations to others.
- be trained to utilize a P.O.S. system on an iPad
- load & transport wine and supplies to/from markets (varies from 1 to 8 cases of wine)
- foster teamwork and add to the morale of his/her workmates.
- be comfortable receiving guidance from his/her supervisor on areas of personal improvement
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At least one year experience in the last five years serving the public in the retail, hospitality or wine industries
- Enjoys wine
- Able to multitask and function at a fast pace in a team environment with good humor.
- Detail-oriented, thorough, reliable, courteous
- Able to work weekends, including occasional evening events
- Valid NYS driver’s license and Insurance
- Able to lift and carry cases of wine weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work on his/her feet for an 8-hour event.
- May be asked to work at the main facility for special events
This is a part-time/seasonal position, with most hours needed in Spring, Summer and Fall.
Pay: $12.50 per hour
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we provide, masks and hand sanitizer. We follow all safety protocol as set forth by the CDC & NYS