Please note- we currently are unable to accept groups larger than 6 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Group Tastings (Private Coach Tours/Tastings below)
We gladly accept groups of 8 or more with an advanced reservations. Please read below for information on making a reservation for your group.
Enjoy a selection of our best-selling wines specifically poured for you by a tasting associate. Each person selects either the dry or the sweet wine option. Your associate will guide you through the tasting, educate you on each of the wines and provide your group individual attention. Group tastings will take place in our tasting room. If you'd like to reserve a private space, please call or email Cathy at 585-223-4210 x121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available daily for groups of 10-30 people. For groups of 30 or more, please call or email Cathy (information listed above).
- Our standard tasting is $7 per person for 5 pre-selected dry or sweet wines.
- If you have a particular wine you'd like to try, please let us know either by noting in your reservation or by calling us prior to your tasting.
- Additional $2 per person for a sample of our Award Winning Ice Wine.
- Additional $5 per person for a private tour of our vineyards and winemaking facilities. Please note that tours must be booked at least 72 hours in advance and are subject to availability. Casa Larga does not offer public tours.
- Upgrade your tasting to a Chocolate and Wine tasting for $10 per person and receive 6 delicious Hedonist Chocolates with
- Unfortunately, we are unable to book groups of 10 or more people on Saturdays between 1 pm and 4 pm.
- Tasting lasts 30-45 minutes, slightly longer if you upgrade your tasting to a Chocolate and Wine pairing.
- For groups of over 30 people, please call or email Cathy to arrange your tasting at 585-223-4210 x 121 email@example.com.
Private Tastings and Bus/Coach Tours
We offer Private Tastings and Bus Tours by reservation and have plenty of complimentary Coach parking. Your Escort and Driver will also each be comped a bottle of wine.
We offer Tastings, Tours and Tastings, Chocolate and Wine Tastings, Cheese Platters and more. Please contact Cathy Fabretti (585.223.4210 ext.121) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.