In lieu of our traditional tastings in the wine shop, we are now offering sample flights that can be enjoyed indoors or outside. Choose from one of our pre-selected flights, each flight has three different wines to taste and a menu to describe them.
Tasting and Drink service stops 15 minutes prior to closing.
All alcohol consumption must be done seated. Seating for sampling can occur on our outdoor front patio, or in the wine shop. Our back deck is currently closed to the public.
Per the most recent mask recommendations, vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask on our property. It is still recommended that non-vaccinated individuals wear masks. As we will be operating on the honor system, we ask that you please be considerate of other parties and practice 6 feet of social distancing at all times. Casa Larga's employees will continue to wear masks and follow strict cleaning protocols to assure that all of our guests feel comfortable.
Call 585-223-4210 x2 for more information.
Casa Larga does not have a restaurant or cafe, but carries small food options for snacking! Enjoy a Snack Platter made of meats, cheeses and small bites: $19 per platter, $35 for the platter plus two drinks of choice. The wine shop also carries local chocolate and small snacks like popcorn and crackers.
Seating is first-come, first-serve both indoors and out, and we are happy to accept walk-ins! We request that parties of six or more call the shop (585) 223-4210 ext. 2 to place reservations so that staff can be prepared.
Casa Larga Tasting Kits
You can experience a Casa Larga tasting from the comfort of your own home! Grab a tasting kit, to sample five of our wines, or multiple kits to taste as a group activity. Each tasting kit includes a Casa Larga wine glass, 5 mini bottles of wine & a tasting booklet.
Please read the following for important information regarding tasting kits:
- Orders can be picked up the day after your order has been placed. We are unable to offer same day pick up, as our team requires time to prep the kits!
- White & Sweet wines should be chilled prior to serving, while Dry or Semi-Dry reds should be served at room temperature.
- For full tasting effect, samples should be poured into a wine glass prior to tasting.
- Tasting kits should be consumed within a couple of days. Each sample comes packaged in a sealed mini bottle, however after the seal is broken and air is exposed to the wine, it can change in flavor.
- ATTENTION: We are unable to ship the tasting kits at this time. Kits are available for pick-up, curbside and local delivery only. (delivery fees apply)