In lieu of our traditional tastings in the wine shop, we are now offering sample flights that can be enjoyed indoors or outside. Choose from one of our pre-selected flights, each flight has three different wines to taste and a menu to describe them.
Tasting and Drink service stops 15 minutes prior to closing.
Seating sampling occurs in our wine shop or on our outdoor front patio. Our back deck is reserved for Bella Vista Events.
Casa Larga adheres to NYS mandates regarding Covid-19 and ensures that all employees adhere to strict cleaning protocols.
Call 585-223-4210 x2 for more information.
Seating is first-come, first-serve both indoors and out, and we are happy to accept walk-ins! We request that parties of 6-10 people call the shop (585) 223-4210 ext. 2 to place reservations so that staff can be prepared. For groups of 10-30 people, please email Wine Shop & Communications Manager Mallory- firstname.lastname@example.org to review our group offerings at the winery!
Casa Larga does not have a restaurant or cafe, but carries small food options for snacking! Enjoy a Snack Platter made of meats, cheeses and small bites: $19 per platter, $35 for the platter plus two drinks of choice. The wine shop also carries local chocolate, small snacks and a variety of Leo's Bakery treats.
Casa Larga Tasting Kits
You can experience a Casa Larga tasting from the comfort of your own home! Grab a tasting kit, to sample five of our wines, or multiple kits to taste as a group activity. Each tasting kit includes a Casa Larga wine glass, 5 mini bottles of wine & a tasting booklet.
Please read the following for important information regarding tasting kits:
- Orders can be picked up the day after your order has been placed. We are unable to offer same day pick up, as our team requires time to prep the kits!
- White & Sweet wines should be chilled prior to serving, while Dry or Semi-Dry reds should be served at room temperature.
- For full tasting effect, samples should be poured into a wine glass prior to tasting.
- Tasting kits should be consumed within a couple of days. Each sample comes packaged in a sealed mini bottle, however after the seal is broken and air is exposed to the wine, it can change in flavor.
- ATTENTION: We are unable to ship the tasting kits at this time. Kits are available for pick-up, curbside and local delivery only. (delivery fees apply)