Due to recent UPS changes due to the ongoing COVD-19 pandemic any packages shipped to a business that is closed will be returned to us immediately and the sender will be responsible for return costs. If you would prefer, you can choose to have your package sent to a UPS access point to be picked up at your convenience or ship directly to your home address. If you have any questions regarding these changes please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 223-4210.
Please note, due to the situation surrounding COVD-19, our label procedures have temporarily changed.
To place your custom label order:
- Custom Labels can be shipped (shipping charges apply), delivered ($5 fee), or picked up curbside.
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page for each custom label bottle. Please note, you will need a separate form for each different custom label that you choose. If you are getting multiple bottles with the same label, please note the bottle count on the form below.
- Once your form has been completed, it will be sent to the graphic designer. Once it is received, we will respond by email confirming receipt of your order and confirming pick up date.
- If you have any questions regarding labels or the ordering processing, please call the Wine Shop at (585) 223-4210 x 2
- For large quantities, please email Corey at email@example.com for pricing.
All orders take 3-5 business days before they can be picked up or shipped out. If you need your order in less than 3-5 business days, please call the wine shop at 585.223.4210 x 2 to place your order.
For pick-up orders, please indicate the date you'd like to pick up the order in the order notes.
Adding a custom label to a gift set or basket is an easy way to personalize a gift for any occasion! Check out our selection and see all we have to offer.
Suggestions for Your Label:
Custom Label Request Form
For multiple bottles, please complete the form for each of the bottles you'd like.
Note: Completing this form does NOT confirm your order. You will receive a phone call from a staff member who will verify your order & take payment.