Welcome to Bella Vista at Casa Larga! Your winter winery wedding begins with your vision, and our wedding team will help make it come true. Our wedding specialist and her team handle the finest of details and offer unique touches and enhancements to make your wedding the first day of your happily ever after.
Our venue can accommodate up to 250 guests for your wedding event (we can also host your bridal shower and rehearsal dinner). Take a look at our wedding packages with included amenities, special enhancements and delicious menus.
We offer a 10% discount on weddings in
January, February & March.
Have your wedding on a Friday or Sunday and save another 5%.
Have your ceremony at the winery, in our Vintage room with floor-to-ceiling windows showing beautiful views of the vineyards.
- 550 sq. foot granite dance floor
- Piazza gathering area
- Free parking
Tour our Facility
with Belinda Countryman, Director of Special Events and receive a complimentary wine tasting.
Winter Wedding Ideas
No matter the theme - winter wonderland, Christmas, fire and ice - your reception decorations will transform the space. We have great wintery ideas borrowed from our annual NY Ice Wine & Culinary Festival like s'mores snacks and romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides through the vineyards. Visit our Pinterest page for even more ideas!
The Vintage Room
- 550 square foot granite dance floor
- 3 automatic projection screens
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Direct access to deck
- Optional atmosphere enhancing lighting
- Room darkening drapes
Dream up a winter wonderland wedding - here at the winery! Snow and frost cover the vineyards in a beautiful, crystalline way.
The facility has three event rooms: Tirage, Vintage and Estate. Each room can be used individually or opened to be used as one large event space.
These rooms can accommodate from 30 to 250 guests and the open floor plan is easily modified to suit your event's needs. There are no pillars or obstructions, and our space is easily decorated to create the perfect environment for any occasion.
- 3 event rooms can be used separately or together.
- Hold events with up to 250 guests.
- Open floor plan is easily adjusted.
- Deck overlooks the vineyards.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer vineyard views.
- Fun fact: rooms are named after wine terms!
Consider a Sunday Wedding
As you plan your big day, there are so many factors that go into each decision - big and small. Here are a few reasons to have your wedding on a Sunday:
- Couples may save up to 5% for a Sunday wedding.
- Casa Larga offers a 5% discount on the wedding package for weddings booked on a Sunday.
- Ask for our list of preferred vendors who may also offer discounts for Sunday weddings.
- Don't worry about the "surprise" factor - your Save the Dates will take care of that, giving your guests plenty of time to plan.
- Attendance for Sunday weddings is usually the same as a wedding on a Saturday.
- Out of town guests only need to take off one day of work (Monday) to travel home (if you have a Sunday evening wedding).
- Your wedding rehearsal will conveniently land on a Saturday!
- Sundays also give you a flexible start time for your wedding - start earlier in the day for a trendy brunch wedding or pick your best evening time to match your wedding day vision.