Come and enjoy an unforgettable evening filled with friends, fun and a fabulous time! All of the materials you'll need will be waiting as our favorite local artists help you create your very own masterpieces!
Before booking, please be sure to read the following information as our procedures have changed due to COVID-19:
- Classes will remain open until 48 hours prior to the event, at which point the tickets close and purchases become NONREFUNDABLE.
- Please note- if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend. In these instances, you will be able to transfer your reservation to another night or receive credit to use in the Casa Larga wine shop.
- There is a 10 person minimum to be able to host an event and if the minimum has not been met the class will be canceled and you will be contacted immediately.
- All Classes will have a maximum of 25 tickets available in compliance with county regulations.
- All seating will be assigned by Casa Larga prior to the event. Please use the comment section to tell us what party you will be with when you arrive so you can be seated together.
- Masks are no longer required for vaccinated individuals, it is still recommended that non-vaccinated people wear masks when not seated.
- Your ticket cost includes your first glass of wine, and all alcohol consumption must be done seated. You will be able to purchase additional glasses of wine, beer or wine slushie, as well as charcuterie boxes and other snacks throughout the evening.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our classes or policies, please email Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org
Casa Larga has the right to cancel a scheduled Sip and Series classes due to weather, minimum number of reservations not met, Artist illness, or for circumstances beyond our control. We will make every attempt to re-schedule to another class for those customers who have a pre-paid reservation.
Sip & Paint
Wine glasses, canvases, plates and more with Melissa of Vino & Vernici
Sip & Bead
Necklaces and bracelets with Valerie of Bead Breakout
Sip & Plant
Terrariums with Jardin of Jardin Terrariums
Sip & Sushi
Sushi making with Kim Roth of The Bamboo Panda Catering Company